Q: What can I do to boost my immune system?
- Sunshine & fresh air
- Light exercise if possible
- Daily positive attitude and gratitude
- Reduce stress as much as possible
- Anti-inflammatory CLEAN diet (no processed foods; no sugar). Check out these reads: The China Study-Revised and Expanded Edition & The Inflammation Spectrum.
- Avoid alcohol and tobacco
- Supplements (Source: www.clevelandclinic.org):
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B6
- Mushrooms such as Reishi, Shiitake, Cordyceps, Tail Turkey.
- ViraPress sublingual tablets (email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
- Drink plenty of clean water each day
- Meditation and Yoga.
Q: What about an appointment at the GARM Clinic?
A: For those of you who were scheduled to see Dr. Terry, we are offering virtual consultations. For those of you who were not yet scheduled, but would like an appointment with Dr. Terry, please contact Mayra at email@example.com to discuss scheduling a virtual appointment and uploading your images or lab results for the physicians to review. If a virtual follow up appointment is required, there will be no charge. Dr. Humphreys is accepting patients by appointment only, either in person or via telemedicine. Thermograms can be scheduled also by appointment by contacting Mayra.
Also, stay tuned for an email blast from Dr. Humphreys and Mayra with live demonstration of the benefits of thermal imaging followed by a live Q&A session.